|[4.3] Jelly Bean Update for Galaxy Tab 2 7.0|
[4.3] Jelly Bean Update for Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 offers so many of the goodies that you love from Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. Most of the stock apps and widgets in [4.3] Jelly Bean Update for Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 are similar in both Android versions. To the eyes, there's no big change in [4.3] Jelly Bean Update for Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 at all.
But, some new significant features and some minor alterations make [4.3] Jelly Bean Update for Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 sweeter and fun. Here is a brief list of new features from [4.3] Jelly Bean Update for Galaxy Tab 2 7.0:
- Support for multiple users (for Android tablets)
- Multiple lockscreen pages with widgets
- Wireless display
- Revamped Camera app
- Photo Sphere
- HDR Mode (for supported devices)
- New Clock app
- Quick Settings pull-down menu
- Gesture typing
- Additional options in Developer Options
- Magnification Gestures and Explore by Touch accessibility features
- Security enhancements
- UI design changes
- Restricted profiles - put your device into a mode with limited access to apps and content.
- Setup wizard simplification - getting started on Android is easier thanks to the ability to correct previous input, and because of streamlined user agreements.
- Faster user switching - switching users from the lock screen is now faster.
- Enhanced photo daydream - navigate through interesting albums.
- Disabled apps tab - check which apps are disabled in Settings > Apps
- Bluetooth AVRCP 1.3 support - display song names on a car stereo.
- Location detection through Wi-Fi - use Wi-Fi to detect location without turning on Wi-Fi all the time.
- Easier text input - an improved algorithm for tap-typing recognition makes text input easier.
- Lower latency input for gamepad buttons and joysticks.
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Language has improved its support – namely Hebrew, Arabic and Hindi. Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Languages enable right-to-left layouts across the platform user interface: dialer, home and lock screens, settings, and more. There's also added support for Afrikaans, Amharic, Swahili, and Zulu in Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Languages.
- If you start typing numbers, Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Dial pad autocomplete will suggest contacts or numbers to call.
- 4.3 Jelly Bean adds support for OpenGL ES 3.0, the latest standard for accelerated 3D graphics. Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OpenGL ES 3.0 brings photorealism to a whole new level in the games you're playing: blades of grass on the soccer field come alive, asphalt on the street looks real as you screech by, stubble on a villains' face almost pokes out of the screen.
- As expected, version 4.3 brings low-energy Blutooth which has been dubbed Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Bluetooth Smart. Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Bluetooth Smart support minimises the amount of power used when connecting Bluetooth accessories and also measures the data being transmitted.
- The feature of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Restricted Profiles lets you manage the apps and content which is accessible on a certain user account. Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Restricted Profiles enable parental controls, so certain family members are prevented from accessing mature content.
|Camera App 4.1.2 [left] and 4.3 [right]|
|Gallery App 4.1.2 [left] and 4.3 [right]|
|Lock Screen 4.1.2 [left] and 4.3 [right]|
|Notification Bar 4.1.2 [left] and 4.3 [right]|
The nice thing about Android is that it can use Custom Roms. With the custom roms [4.3] Jelly Bean Update for Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 is possible. Cyanogenmod Team has provided [4.3] Jelly Bean Update for Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 which they call Cyanogenmod 10.2 [CM10.2]. The installation process of [4.3] Jelly Bean Update for Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 is easy just follow the following steps.
[4.3] Jelly Bean Update for Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Preparation:
- Install Clockworkmod Recovery [CWM] onto the device
- Download Cyanogenmod 10.2
- Download Gapps Jelly Bean 4.3
- Make backup of sms, apps, contacts, pictures, videos, etc onto the computer. Sd cards will be formated [clean install].
[4.3] Jelly Bean Update for Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Installation Instruction:
- Format external sd then copy CM10.2.zip and Gapps JB.zip to external sd.
- Turn off your device. Go to CWM Recovery Mode by holding Volume Up + Power button together.
|CWM Recovery Galaxy Tab 2 7.0|
- Go to 'Mounts and Storage Menu'. Format 'internal sdcard'. DON'T format 'external sdcard'.
- Go back and select 'Wipe data/factory reset.'
- Wipe cache partition.
- Navigate to 'Advanced Menu' and wipe 'Dalvik cache.'
- Go back and go to 'Backup and Restore'. Select 'Backup'. This is necessary in case the process fails you can restore the backup you create here.
- Finish making backup you can go back and choose 'Install zip from sdcard'. Choose zip from external sdcard. Navigate to where you place the CM10.2.zip. Select it to install.
- When CM10.2.zip installation finishes, install Gapps JB.zip the same way as installing CM10.2.zip.
- Reboot System Now
- You will see the amazing CM10 boot animation when your device is booting up. Once it's done, fill your personal information e.g gmail account, phone name, password, etc. Enjoy [4.3] Jelly Bean Update for Galaxy Tab 2 7.0.
|CM10.2 Boot Animation on Galaxy Tab 2 7.0|
In case you want to go back to previous Android version, just go to CWM Recovery Mode and navigate to 'Backup and Restore' then select 'Restore'. This should take you to the earlier state before installing [4.3] Jelly Bean Update for Galaxy Tab 2 7.0.
[Download the Latest Version]